Monday, March 16, 2015

Fabric Scraps!!

If you are like me at all, you have fabric scraps everywhere. I usually horde them somewhere until it gets so overwhelming that I can't move one thing without an avalanche of fabric scraps falling in the floor. 
(I secretly have a very hard time throwing the smallest piece of fabric away!)
It was such a beautiful day yesterday that I decided instead of having a coronary about throwing the scraps away, I would make the little birds outside happy and maybe even the squirrels too.  I was searching for something that the scraps could be put in while my husband was laughing at another one of my crazy ideas. 
(I mean what mama bird wouldn't love to have her babies in a soft fabric nest?)
I came across this piece of flattened looking fence stuff and even my husband was like, "that would be perfect!" and he quickly molded it into a little box for me and wallah!! 
But if I hadn't found that fence stuff I was going to go out to the shed and cut off a small amount of chicken wire, which would have been super cute. I'm sure I can do that with the next one I make. 
(Cause seriously I have tons of fabric scraps!!)


Fabric scaps
Flat fence looking stuff that my wonderful husband made into a box

Fabric scraps in the fence box

Fabric scrap box hanging from the tree



Fabric scrap box with the chickens in the background ha ha!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment