Monday, March 16, 2015

Baby Girl Quilt!!

I finally got both quilts done that I have been trying to finish the past couple of weekends. Both were for girls at work. The last one I posted was for a little boy, (which I loved by the way.) This one is for a little girl. They mentioned that they talked about decorating in a jungle theme and I thought this fabric was a little jungley looking. It has a small monkey hanging from a branch in the bottom corner because they are going to call her their little monkey. So cute!!!!! 
I hope she likes it. I just sent it through our interoffice mail so she should get it in the morning. The pattern I used for both quilts is a free one off of Craftsy. I like it so much because it only uses 6 fat quarters and it comes out so pretty and eclectic looking. I will definitely be using it again and again. 









No comments:

Post a Comment