Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blah!

Okay so we now have 44 days until the wedding and I am totally excited however I have come to a screeching halt of BLAH!!!! I don't feel like doing anything this week with wedding stuff and I have no clue why because there is still tons of little stuff that has to be done. I need to make my garters, throwing bouquet, finish the flower girls dresses, my dress (secret project), favor bags, making Jodie's gift or finding something to buy her, and getting stuff together like finding old table cloths. Oh and finding carson (the ring bearer) his outfit!! So really do I have time to be BLAH, not really but I can't shake it right now, maybe I will feel better after work today.
Isn't Ruby adorable that is her new sleeping bag!! but she looks the way I feel!





No comments:

Post a Comment