Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Undies, Undies oh how they love the undies!!!

Well I was wanting to make some undewear and got the idea to practice my boyfriends(Mitch) old work t-shirts. So I took a pair of my granny panties and tore them apart to get a pattern. Funny thing about that is Hanes completely did a horrible job on cutting these out and sewing them, (we really should inspect what we buy.) Anyway so I just kind of made my own pattern using mine for something to go by at least. His t-shirt had a pocket on the front so I thought it would be so cute if I put the pocket on one of the butt cheeks. Awesome idea!!!! I put them together and sewing the elastic lace onto them and TADA new undies. I tried them on and they were actually just a little to tight on me because I sewed the elastic a little to tight. But practice makes perfect!!!



I was so excited to take the new undies to work and show my friends!! They absolutely loved them. Jodie had to bring in her boyfriends company t-shirt for me to make her a pair. Eargasm Audio/Video!!
And Barbara had to bring me her husbands BBQ business t-shirt that said Hawg Wild!!!
Way too cute!!! But Both turned out great! Barbara said they were the most comfortable undies she had ever wore. woohoo for me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment